If you are interested in joining our Crew with Planet Provides, please consider the following pre-requisites:
1. You must be at least 18 years old.
2. You must submit a volunteer application. Filling out an application does not guarantee acceptance. Be aware we run a background check on all crew members applicants
3. We try to approve as many volunteers as possible. We value diversity of backgrounds and experience.
4. You must wear a volunteer t-shirt during your shift. You will be required to wear a mask at all times other than when eating.
5. You will be expected to have read, agreed to and follow the PCKC Crew Code of Conduct. Our code includes helping promote a safe and healthy environment while volunteering. Refraining from any deliberate act that may create danger or an unhealthy situation towards any individual. This includes the use of illegal drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages, assaulting another individual or disregarding their safety. If you know of anyone, who might be under the influence or conducting bad behavior, please report to Planet Comicon KC staff or security. Failure to follow these rules and guidelines may result in being dismissed from the PCKC Crew
6. Most volunteer positions are easy to learn and do not require any previous experience in order to qualify for the assignment. Volunteers assist in all areas of the convention, from assisting staff, special events, running errands, registration, checking badges, etc.; no task is overlooked or under-appreciated.
7. All crew members are expected to follow the rules, guidelines, and training for PCKC
8. Crew Members are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the convention. This will include paying for their own parking.